Wednesday 1 August 2007

Smoking in Spain and not bloomin doing it!

Here's a new thing - am posting in my lunch break, about now I'd be enjoying a lovely cigarette, but I don't do that now and am more than a little worried about smoking when I go on hols where the ciggies are cheap and the days are long and more than a little alcohol-fueled.


Danger areas

  • Drinking in Spain – Beer goggles will change my perspective on what smoking is – it’s just a fag it won’t hurt. Yes, it will you’ll give yourself permission to start all over again.
  • Smoking in Spain – It’s a different postcode - no, it’s not, it’s smoking you fool, what are you thinking?
  • Fags in Spain – they’re cheap, you’d be a fool not to take advantage of low price. They’re still fags, you loon. Are you not getting any of this??

Good reasons not to:-

  • I don’t have to sneak off so the kids don’t see me smoking.
  • I don’t have to sneak off so she who must be obeyed doesn’t castigate me for my stupidity.
  • I don’t have to hide/find ashtrays.
  • I don’t have to worry about disposing of cigarettes in the street and being beaten up by non-smoking local police.
  • I don’t have to waste any money on cigarettes.
  • I don’t have to worry about running out of cigarettes.
  • I don’t have to worry about smoky breath and burn out 20 toothbrushes in a fortnight.
  • Think about all the extra time I get not smoking.

Is that enough rational thinking I wonder? - it ought to be!!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam