Saturday 4 August 2007

Garmin installed


Have got the Garmin Edge 205 at bloomin last (2 weeks from winning it on Ebay). It's a super snazzy GPS enabled cycle computer that does all sorts of route-logging, speed-tracking, performance recording clever-ness. I've not read half the manual yet so will update you in a week or two on how I'm getting on with the beggar.


Went to the pub last night, four pints and absolutely blotto (four pints used to bearly have an effect now it's like eight pints might have been). That makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Not really - what I'm trying to say is that I don't need much to get hammered these days, which is great.


Got in, sent out a couple of jibberish emails and then woke up on sofa at 4am and went to proper bed!! Ace.


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam