Wednesday 15 August 2007

Flamenco Night







Tuesday Night 14/08/07 Flamenco Dancing!

Good stuff / bad stuff – went to Apartotel Ponent Mar last night because Tuesday nights are Flamenco Night! Great stuff for the kids and have to admit I enjoyed it myself more than I’d have expected. The hotel is located about a hundred yards up the hill after you pass the boat club (Club Nautico). There’s no entrance charge and the drinks prices are very reasonable too, they also do a buffet for I think 17 euros which is okay if you like that sort of thing. Any way it was good fun and I got ever so slightly drunk as a lord! Not so bad that I couldn’t get out on the bike the following morning – more of which to follow!
Link for Ponent Mar - http://www.ponentmar.com/

















No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam