Monday 20 August 2007

200807 Better Than Expected

Just had a quick check on the scales at work - 14st 9.5lbs. So have only put three pounds on, I think.

Will have a look later and see what it does, got up at 5:30 this morning and walked/ran for and hour and a quarter. Made a bit of a cockup in the planning department due to not doing much walking as prefer to cycle given choice I found I was a good mile and half from home with only fifteen minutes left of exercise time so had to run the last bit. I put the route into Bikeroutetoaster.com to see how far it was - it came out walked at 7.58 kilometers or 4.71 miles which in an hour and ten minutes is not too bad



Route put together using http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/

Am going to check out FrankKinlan's tutorial on doing courses later this week am still getting my head round the software.

Coming home update - had a quick weigh before I came out - weight down to 14st 8lbs so now the damage is about a pound and a half! Am unbelievably pleased! In a week or so I'll be back to where I was pre-hols which is grand!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam