Thursday 30 August 2007

Week 27 Weighin 1lb on!

Have put a pound on this week somehow. Feel like I've been good but somehow not lost anything. I was 14st 6lbs first thing in the morning which would have been a one pound loss but by time for weigh-in this had risen to 14st 8lbs which is the opposite of how weight went during the day when I set out. One thing's for sure I need to change something to get the weight going in the right way again.

Did a chart in Excel to map total weight loss against time - clearly shows that for the last few weeks my weight has pretty much flat-lined at 60lbs loss (around the 14st 7lbs) apart from that week in Mallorca. Still have ten bloomin pounds to go though.



I ought to be happy with losing over 4st but am being a 'big girl's blouse' as me mum would say! Makes me think of a Bill Hicks (r.i.p.) quote I saw recently -

>>

"I think I've learned exactly how the fall of man occured in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden, and Adam said one day, "Wow, Eve, here we are, at one with nature, at one with God, we'll never age, we'll never die, and all our dreams come true the instant that we have them."



And Eve said, "Yeah... it's just not enough is it?"

<<

Think I'm being Eve a bit on this! Here's the full stats table:




Bloomin eck have spent half a rotten hour on this post - am losing it, I tell you!

6am and there's ten mile of road out there waiting. Catch you later. Big old food diary post this evening to come.


Links: Bill Hicks (r.i.p.) genius in a bitter and twisted way: http://www.billhicks.com/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclub/doc_bhick.shtml

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam