Tuesday 28 August 2007

Quick update

A quick update, last week Margaret asked me to do a food diary and some more stuff about how I go about food optimising. So, as I’ve never properly done a food diary before (and if I’m honest this is only a ‘best attempt’) I thought I’d give it a go for a week. Slimming World's lifeline online website for members is bloomin brilliant in sorting out Syn Values of stuff - check it out if you're a member (you get the password from your Consultant). I've been Food Optimising by instinct (i.e. no planning but if it feels right it probably is) and this is quite a big mistake, let me tell you! am going to start planning things a bit more for the future.

If you’re Food Optimising and think you’re doing well but feel like you’re not getting the results you deserve I’d highly recommend doing a food diary – it’s been an eye-opener for me and no mistake! I thought I was on next to no Syns but in fact I'm consistently above the recommendation of 15 syns per day!

Syn usage summary so far!
Friday 24-08-07 16 syns
Saturday 25-08-07 22.5 syns!
Sunday 26-08-07 8 sys - funny sort of a day.
Monday 27-08-07 16 syns

This is the interim update, a really big post is likely to be put up on Friday unless I get a serious editing head on beforehand! Watch this space!

Cycling Mileage so far: 42.5 miles (am planning to cycle to and from work tomorrow which should be fun! normally I split it over an evening and the following morning).

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam