Friday 3 August 2007

Friday Biking – now with added pictures!!!

Another lunchtime post – I should be having a ciggy right now but not to worry, don’t do that no more.

Was up early as usual (5:20 a tiny little bit later than normal but hey-ho nearly on my hols). I forgot my speedometer when I’d set off (took stats off yesterday and forgot to put it back on bike) so I could afford to be a bit more casual in my efforts – still did a solid eight miles or so just stopped to smell the flowers along the way, as they say.

So, I took the opportunity to take some pics that I see most morning . I’ve got an account on one of the cycle route type websites that you can add pics to the route so am going to do that when I get some more tomorrow so can post pictures to various points in the route. Anyway, enjoy! I think if you click on the pics they'll zoom up bigger – the Ashbourne area can be quite marvellous when there’s no traffic about!

Most of the pics are from the Okeover to Mappleton stretch and the last one is at the start of the Tissington Trail at the tunnel that is a shortcut into Ashbourne.








No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam