Tuesday 14 August 2007

Palma Nova - Santa Ponsa - Maglluf - Emu/Ostrich??






14th Aug - morning trek!



Went out for a spin, went to Santa Ponsa again the proper way, takes no time at all. I reckon I’ve been put off Santa Ponsa in the past because the Golf Course is such a pain in the butt to get to (you seem to go round in ever increasing circles before you finally get there). Any way went to Santa Ponsa, came back through edge of Magalluf down by the waterparks, Pirates Show (in fact found that if you turn left just before the Pirates show theatre rather than just after it as per cycle track sign you get back to Palma Nova much more easily!!).

A lady in the apartment said she’d run past the where I’d seen the emus only she thought they were ostriches. I’d based my view on serious science as all my opinions are – it was the fact that Rod Hull (r.i.p.) had a an emu and it was the same colour. At the same time I remember there being a big thing about Ostrich farming in the u.k. a couple of years back so now I’m not so sure what it is. Does anyone know – in the pic attached are we talking Emu or Ostrich??

Also a picture of me and mike the bike, and a pic of a windmill, the one I’m talking about has a big bird in it.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam