Wednesday 15 August 2007

Wednesday morning 15/08/07 first casualty of Mallorca 2007



Disaster struck this morning – first of all camera was flat in the battery department and shortly after that Mike the Bike was flat in the front tyre department.


I kind of expected this in the back of my mind to happen and now have to find a puncture repair kit which will be tricky unless the hardware shop in Palma Nova can come to my rescue again! Not to worry, such is life and luckily I was only the other side of Portals when it went so only had to push the bike about a mile and a half – no great shakes. Found a picture on my phone I’d forgotten about which I took as a self-portrait walking up the hill to Margaret’s so I’ve posted it. Quite pleased about the quality of the 2 megapixel camera on the phone and the fact I did it myself!



Poorly front wheel waiting for a puncture repair kit!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam