Sunday 19 August 2007

190807 Adios Amigo


Well, today it's farewell to Spain,
which is a bit of shame,
cause back home there's rain.

We've had a lovely time out here, seen a lot of new places and faces. But ... I bet I've gained more than the half stone I'd set out to so from today it's back to Food Optimising big style!!

Am not even going to mention Derby's 4-0 drubbing yesterday. But did get to Golf Fantasia Crazy Golf last night to finish off what we started a few nights ago but got rained off (in Spain, I ask you?). An update will follow but suffice it to say my putter was hot!!!



I think it's worse the day before you fly back when you've got all the cleaning and finishing off of stuff to do, duty frees to buy (have I mentioned that I've survived a fortnight in Spain without a ciggie??). Seems right that the picture's a bit grey, matches my mood! It'll be red hot in a few hours though!



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam