Monday 12 May 2008

Yesterday, Today, running late with a journal update..

Yesterday
Meant to update last night's post last night but didn't get round to it. Had a load of stuff to send off on Ebay and what have you. In Gym yesterday I got the chest pain again a bit while doing a third of the triathlon challenge thing, did 5K in 46 minutes - still have rowing and cycling to do to finish it off but can do that later this week. Really dropping off Gym these days, but the weather's too good for gym, much too good.

Did 9 holes on golf course yesterday evening after getting monkey number 2 off to bed. I've adjusted the weighting on the new R7 driver to the draw setting as opposed to extreme draw setting - the moderate draw has a mid trajectory as opposed to a very high one you get with the extreme draw setting which I don't like. As a golf club it's the business, not massively longer than the MacTec but easier somehow, when you catch one right out of the middle you don't even feel it, it's that smooth. I know it's a bit longer as so far it always seems to get onto the upslope on the fourth hole at Ashbourne, normally I don't reach the ridge now am getting up and past it.

Monday, monday.
Did the five mile in 46 mins so not quite 9 minute miles but that's okay. Did four miles before it on bike as warm up but still got a bit of pain after about half a mile, ran through it though so not that much of a big deal. Was thinking that if I looked through old posts I'd see that I used to get a bit of the chest pain on a couple of occasions when running in the gym. I don't want to stop running though now have got into the habit.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam