Friday 2 May 2008

Friday - good prognosis... I think

Did 4 mile run again as usual this morning. Chest pain at .5mile, good, last thing I wanted was to go to doctor's and say well there's been a chest pain but today it's stopped, so good. Went to doctors, explained where pain was and how it sort of felt. He did a load of checking and tapping, and big breaths please type stuff, checked b.p. 138/78 which was good too. Then I had an ECG which he thinks is okay and he thinks I don't have angina although I need to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse come back. So good stuff I think.

I did 13 holes of golf this morning before appointment too, which was sort of okay. Got onto the 11th in 2 shots which is always a good sign, made a few pars, am definitely hitting irons better which is good.

Finally did a few miles on super bike to see if I could get the pain while out on bike, I couldn't, rode at an average of nearly 16 and a half mph all the way so could feel ache in my legs but couldn't get the pain in the chest - don't know what that means...

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam