Friday 30 May 2008

Day of reckoning and reckoning is good...

Well, was convinced was in for a gain but in the end have lost half a pound, so am well happy with that. Have had fish and chips one night, steak and real chips another night and all sort of general food badness and still not put on like I thought. Was talking to Carol after group today and as another member was upset that she wasn't totally in control it made me think about what good and bad food is? It's all relative isn't it, and as you get used to food optimising what I now think of a bad thing was a run of the mill decision when I was 19 odd stone. To someone else though that choice can make them feel like they've no control at all - it's what your perspective is on things I guess.

Am dead pleased just to be the right side of 15 stone again, so to lose a little bit as well is fantastic. Going to group again definitely helping, that bit of pressure.


Weight over time - bit of headroom below the fifteen stone line!

Today's the day, what will be, will be and all that. Did another five miles in the light drizzle this morning. Sub 9 minute miles again so happy about that as my legs were a bit tired from yesterday's run. Am going to walk up to post office at the garage again at lunch time to add a couple of miles worth extra for the days output.


Will post an update tonight after I've been to group...


Running record - need a couple of miles before the weeks out to get 20+ miles on the exercise clock.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam