Monday 19 May 2008

It's a slow run to home, so t'is.

Lunchtime
Walked up to Post Office at lunch time took under 30 minutes walking time but stood in queue in Post Office for bloomin ages spoilt it somewhat. Am thinking about doing it daily though. Will be interesting to see how quick can walk without turning into a sweat monster.


Morning.
5 miles in 49 minutes. Might be me slowest run in a long time and there's no excuse as I had zero pain going round (which was nice). I had Russell Brand's podcast on the Ipod so maybe laughing at that put me off my rhythm or something yes, I'll blame it on that. The missus is going to Westlife tonight so there'll be no second session of exercise. But am going to walk to Post Office at top of Broadmeadows from work and back at lunchtime which will be getting on for two miles which should be something better than nothing. General mood : averagely pleased.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam