Tuesday 27 May 2008

First run of the week

Tuesday already and only one run under my belt. Did eight holes of golf last night and I knew my legs were tired after the biggish cycle ride earlier in the day. Hit a couple of monster drives last night, am thinking of putting in a bit more effort witjh June medal coming up on Saturday.

So went to bed and when missus asked "are you cycling or running in morning?" I said I'd see in morning. As it was at 5am my mind was made up for me as I could hear the rain banging against the window. No way does the FCR1 come out in the rain - she's a fair weather bike so she is. So it was a slow run in the rain on tired legs!


47:31 - slowest run in a while but on a wet and windy morning with tired legs I'm pleased I got out at all!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam