Sunday 25 May 2008

Bank Holiday Sunday

10:30am have done nothing so far other than planned a route for a biggish bike ride. Trouble is it's cold and I know me mum and dad are visiting so have excuses lined up for not setting off yet. Janette is also saying I can't go on main roads which makes the route planning tricky (though not impossible). I'm going to test out a route for coming back from Work that will use Duffield, Kedleston instead of Belper,Turnditch which as anyone who's done it knows has the worst hill in creation through Turnditch. Funny thing about Turnditch is that when I was fifteen we used to rehearse in the Village Hall there, when it was a wooden shack. In fact, I think me and the rest of the band may still technically be barred from the pub in Turnditch at the top of the hill (the Tiger) although after twenty odd years later we might get in unrecognised!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam