Friday 23 May 2008

Moment of Truth Day - Weighin today... 4.5lbs off??


Get the crazy dip at the end!! We're on the move again!!

14st 11lb - back to 4st total loss which will do for me. Don't understand it - yesterday it looked like little or no loss at all, today 5lbs gone? Who cares, feels good to be back and I been damned good all week (pretty much). Said to consultant (Janet) before weigh-in I don't care about the result cause I been good in the process, doing most things right. It was a lie, did care about the result but regardless I'd been doing the right thing. I read a book by Dr Bob Rotella the other week it talked about I think Brad Faxon coming off the golf course after taking 35 putts or something (which I'd be dead happy with but a pro wouldn't be!!) anyway the guy playing with Brad Faxon says "I feel for you, putting that badly, today", to which he responded I'm really pleased with my putting I hit every single one on the line I planned at more or less the right pace, they just didn't drop". which is a long way of saying "be happy you did it right just the result let you down..." And somehow today it didn't let me down!!

Was so pleased I walked to the post office at the garage at top of Broadmeadows and back at lunchtime, best part of two miles.





Not bothered what it is. Have worked hard this week and therefore even if the results aren't good the process was. Did a 7 miler this morning as was woken up by crows cawing at 5am so I got off a bit earlier than normal. Not bad pace-wise either - steady 9 min miles more or less, in fact as Training Center screenshot above shows have been running around 9min miles all week for 25 miles.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam