Thursday 29 May 2008

Reading Running Soon Be Sleeping

Up at 4:30am to get to Microsoft CRM thing in Reading. Got train from Derby at 6.10 down at Microsoft for 9:10 so time to get in a couple of black coffees before the powerpoint shenanigans beginigans.

Upside was though that we got away earlier than expected and as I had an open return for coming back we got away from Reading at 13:20. So was able to get a run in after all before Janette went shopping. And considering the heat I'm dead chuffed to do 8:52 pace miles for not far off 6 miles (probably is if you factor in the railway tunnel between Mappleton and the leisure centre) so am well pleased.

Am expecting to have gained this week cause I've been bad all week long, so that's okay. My running though is getting better and better I think even as weather is hotting up I'm still pounding along. Well chuffed if a bit on the absolutely knackered side...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, I am willing to stick my neck out and say, you haven't gained a pound. :o)

Paul said...

I hope you're right but suspect otherwise!!

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam