Wednesday 7 May 2008

Better pace, no big pain

Good Run

Back to doing the five miler on a weekday so pleased about that. Got round in 46.13sec (not sure of pace but around 9:15 ish from my limited mental rithmatic. Chest pain was sort of there but not strong enough to slow me down much in fact by time was a mile and a half out I was running at the old sort of pace and quite enjoying it again. Am wondering how much of it I bring on by worrying about it - but that's natural I suppose. Anyway, pleased with that - dropped off Season tickets at nephew Bens for Sunday as decided I ain't going to see another rubbish performance.



New Band of the Week - Anberlin
Anberlin’s ‘Cities’ is now a staple in my IPOD. They’re described as an Alternative Rock group which I think is probably about right but from a poppy angle maybe. To me they have elements of loads of bands I've been listening to in the last year or so – A Perfect Circle, My Chemical Romance, Porcupine Tree, Linkin Park, Lost Prophets, Fallout Boy etc.etc. The drummer is a really good player and the vocals are great. Good lyrics too - the whole thing. Most enjoyable.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam