Monday 5 May 2008

Bank Holiday Monday? Must be rain then...

8.7mile Run
Ran a bit under nine miles this morning in about an hour and a half. Stopped for papers about 2 miles from end but other than that it was a steady slowish sort of a run. The pain didn't turn up properly I could feel it at about two miles out but wasn't sufficient to stop me so ran through it. 'Taxi for Thaksin's comment was related to food/drink before running so I didn't have any caffeine from 8pm last night until after the run. Maybe that's the link as I do like the odd coffee (or 8) in a day. We'll see.

First thing...
Up at 7am this morning, Lazy toad I am. Answered a post on the blog and am off for a run now. Distance depends a bit on chest pain but am going to try and put some miles in as there's no 'got to get to work ' pressure today.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam