Wednesday 7 November 2007

What have I gone and done now???

Have just ordered my 40th Birthday Present (probably 41st, 42nd and 43rd too!!) from Winstanley Bikes of Wigan. It seemed too good a deal to miss out on - Giant FCR1 55.5cm frame which in Giant's Compact Frame geometry is the right size for me. Anyway, £440 spent (couldn't find the FCR1 cheaper than about £550 anywhere else and most dealers have it at £600. See yesterdays post of a picture otherwise have a look at the link below.

After last night's run my legs were absolutely drained but got up this morning ever so slightly later and did 12 miles on the bike. Am listening to the 'Life of Pi' on the Ipod and it's taking a lot of getting into, I have to say. Have got a smidge short of 80 miles on the clock on a wednesday morning so am well pleased with that. And in a couple of months time I'll be going like a bloomin rock on carbon forks and aluminium compact geometry race developed technology as used in the tour de france. Well pleased!!!

Link for me new super-duper lemon-trooper bike:- http://www.winstanleysbikes.co.uk/index.html?pageTitle=Giant_FCR_1_Bike_2007&pageDesc=This_FCR_1_is_Giants_Premier_Cross_Trainer_featuring_an_Excellent_FluidFormed_AluxX_Frame_The_T700_C&action=detail&maincatID=0&catID=&prodID=9311&brandID=

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam