Thursday 22 November 2007

Thursday Post - Roadkill and other stories...

Not best Pleased!

Bit of a downer this morning. Not only do I find out that McClaren's not resigned (Missus said he had last night, the toadie) but also managed to run a rabbit over and kill it despite best efforts to avoid it on the bike. More things of a bad nature - couldn't sort the rear derailleur out on the Giant since falling off it yesterday and the slow but comfy Incognito that I went out on this morning is jumping out of gears since fixing puncture in rear tyre last week. All in all am not amused!!

And it was damned cold when it was supposed to be bloomin mild this morning!!.

Did two miles and then had to go back for a hat to go under me helmet. Still on the positive side I did 14 miles albeit slowly and didn't fall off today (old style pedals though!!).

Weigh-in Data Week 39 2lbs off!

Have managed to claw back 2lbs towards the 14st 7lbs mark which I'm definitely going to set as target now I've decided. Enough of this impossible dream of 13st 11lbs. Doctor said he'd be happy if I maintained current weight so if he's happy I'm happy.



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam