Tuesday 6 November 2007

Tuesday Post

Went to gym last night - set runner at 9km/h - did 30 mins, 4.5km, 451kcals no problem. Thank heavens PJ said to use bike computer yesterday - I reckon I'd still be trying to go too fast, getting the chest pain and feeling like I was failing. When I go to gym tonight am going to set speed at 9.1km/h and keep pushing it up a notch every time until I'm doing 10km/h comfortably. I also did a little over 10 miles on the bike last night and another 14 plus this morning. Have got a solid 66 miles (two thirds of target out of the way already).

Not forgetting that I did some thirty push-ups (think they're called push-ups where you bring your chin off the floor by lifting your bodyweight with your arms??) and three reps of 20 of the killer bicycle ab exercise (which isn't killer anymore but I remember the days when it was!!). All going well with the exercise and fitness regime and am less bovvered (am I bovvered) about the weight not coming off while I'm feeling this good about stuff.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam