Wednesday 7 November 2007

Single figure pounds feels sooo much better

Good news. Been on scales today and am weighing 14st 9lbs which feels sooo much better. Amazing how bad being in double figures for the pounds side feels when it’s 14st 10lbs it feels like it’s really 15st so to be back in single figures is grand.

Am being dead good at the mo – going to gym tonight and am going to do a 9.3km/h run for thirty mins to test the resilience theory out! Looking at motionbased I went at a steadyish 9.3km/h last night for 6.5 miles so 9.4 shouldn’t be a problem for a shorter span of time.

Update: as it turned out I struggled at 9.4 and ended up stepping down to 9.2 after 14 minutes but I didn’t stop so that’s good. Also found am in silver club at gym for 11 appearances during October – not sure I 'll get to 15 for gold club in November as am thinking of just doing mon,wed and fri in gym from now on.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam