Sunday 11 November 2007

Sunday Post

Well there was no comment on yesterday, was a wee bitt gutted at the time. Derby were just unbelievably poor, we made a very average West Ham side look like Chelsea or Man Utd which is a worry when we face Chelsea in a fortnight and Man U next month, am praying we avoid double figures. Am ashamed to say I walked out after West Ham scored their fourth, I was just mad as anything so stood up and walked out. Only problem was that I found myself outside Pride Park with 30 minutes to kill! So went into JJB sports store and bought some lights for the mountain bike, £15 reduced from £40 and some trackie bottoms for Phil. 5 bloomin nil, aaagh.

Anyway on the bright side, me and John won in Winter League golf again today, shook hands on fourteenth green 5-up!! Played a nice couple of fellas, Geoff and Terry from Langley Mill, we were never behind from the get-go and I finished the game of with a two on the par-3 fourteenth so things went well, 100% record, 2 out of the 8 wins needed to get through to the
finals stage.

So didn't get a full 18 holes of golf but about 1pm this afternoon set out on the bike to get over to me mum and dads. Janette was already over this way as Lucy was playing rugby against Bakewell and Phil had gone for a spin on the go-kart with me dad. Did a really good 22 miler, went anti-clockwise round Ballidon Quarry down something called Royston Lane. Saw this fine old building that looks like a chapel with no glass in the windows?

So even though Derby sucked am in a sort of a good mood.


Link:http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=4403745

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam