Thursday 15 November 2007

Thursday Post

Poxy Puncture
Was just thinking this morning that it's been ages since last had a puncture and what did I get after about 10 miles?? - bloomin puncture but not only that it had to be in the rear tyre so harder to fix. Not only that but it was perishing cold so as was only a mile or so away from home I decided to jog and push the beggar back. Still, got almost 12 miles done, so round about 75 miles on the clock for the week now.

Got another bit of good fortune in that Janette is going shopping later tonight so I can go to gym as well which will tick off the three attendances with an opportunity to still do Friday night as planned for four attendances again. Weigh in day as well and I'll admit things are not looking good for this week - will update this post later! Am planning to run 8 miles tomorrow morning to keep upping the distance. I reckon I'll need to be on the road for about 5:20am to do it!! But hell, it's a challenge isn't it and that's what life's about! Once have got that ticked off I can say with confidence that the fifteen mile running target is achievable in two sessions which will be great!

Alarming climb at the end - not good.


Worse reading for month - time to get back to work proper.

Another rotten weight-gain - 14st 10.5lbs
Well I was right about the weigh-in 2.5lbs on. Got what I deserved - drank and ate too much.

Quick Gym Session
As was in a rush I only managed 35 minutes in the gym. Had only time to run so did 5.20km on the runner and then got straight off for home. Have got to get drums ready for a "Children in need" thing at work tomorrow - which will be shambolic to say the least!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam