Thursday 27 September 2007

Week 31 Weigh In - Does not Compute!!!

Something here don't compute??

Can’t work this one out? Have lost a half pound this week, I’m weighing 14st 5.5lbs which is the lightest I’ve been in over a thousand years but … it’s a weight loss I don’t think I deserve and certainly can’t explain – with Janette away on Holiday I’ve sort of been on hols myself – have been eating things I know I shouldn’t be eating – white bread, mum’s millionaire’s shortbread (1,360 syns per 100g), the odd digestive here and there. I even had two croissants this morning rather than chuck them away (I hate wasting anything – that’s why I love Ebay – much sooner sell anything than bin it). So am utterly non-plussed on this week’s weigh-in and at the same time well happy with it. Haven’t weighed this light since my teens a good twenty years ago!

The only thing that might be a factor is that I’ve had an enforced change to my exercise regime but really that ought to have added rather than subtracted weight in terms of increased muscle. For the past ten days in Janette’s absence the cycling has stopped and been replaced by weight training, a sort of extreme step aerobics (that I mean to post more on in due course) and a new ab exercise that I’ve posted about already. Incidentally, the ab exercise I described as being from hell a few days ago doesn’t hurt anymore, weird but my abs have stopped screaming now. Think it’ll need a fews weeks of doing it before I see any benefit but that’s okay, it’s cool to do something different – might start looking at other exercises as well in a few weeks – will keep you posted.

On the down side the stats show that my weekly weight loss average is now below 2lbs per week which was always going to happen some time but still it’s sad (as Ronnie James Dio might say on a Rainbow live on stage album…probably the finest live album ever made….)



Weight data table note slipped to under 2lbs avg weekly weight loss for first time.


Weight loss chart - do you detect a slight downward slope starting again after all the flat-lining?

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam