Tuesday 18 September 2007

Tuesday Post - things going okay!

Second day with Janette in Gran Canaria. Everything is going like clockwork so far (is it all a dream!!??!!) Kids are getting up fairly well (Lucy's a beggar to shift first thing but not too bad). Everyone's ready for school by 7:45 so got a bit of hoovering and cleaning done before setting off for office at 8am.

When I got home I'd got this mega Ebay bargain waiting for me. It's only a new 2005 Deep Purple tie-dye tour shirt (got it for £3!!!). It's extra-large so a bit on the big side but it's grand to be able to say anythings a bit on the big side after being XXL forever!!!




Obviously with Janette away the cyclings gone out of the window but am hoping my mum's going to have the kids for an extra hour tomorrow night and I'll get at least 14 miles extra on the clock (there might yet be a way to get 100 miles done this week!). Have an indoor exercise routine going on to cover for the lack of cycling - will post on it at the end of the week.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam