Sunday 2 September 2007

Cycling Stats 260807-010907

Did another 130 miles this week which is okay, must admit I'm not doing as much as I thought I was. I thought I was getting in an average of two hours a day on the bike and in fact am only getting ten hours per week which is more like an hour and a half a day. Average is a respectable 13.1 , been on some hilly stuff this week so that's alright.


Weekly table, average is creeping up - now on 103 miles every week!


Not sure where this 53.6 top speed comes from - bit of a blip I reckon


Been on a ride over to my mum and dad's in Darley Dale today, a solid 16 and a bit miles. Very hilly and average down to 12.1 but the good thing is that these long treks are getting easier and easier which is a sure sign of fitness getting better in my view. Tried my new whiter than white cycling shirt out - cost a whole £4 from Lidl a few weeks back - it's a bit bloomin tight I can tell you.


View from Longliffe


Why does cycling gear always look a bit gay??

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam