Monday 17 September 2007

Come on u Rams - Derby's a black and white town...

Wahey - we done them Northern low-lifes with the big bank balances! Owen? who he? Might be able to score against Russia but he ain't used to quality like Derby County!!

As Janette's in Gran Canaria I had to give Season Ticket to nephew, what happens? Derby beats Newcasle Utd, a side unbeaten until they visited Fortress Pride Park. New signing Miller has what sounded like an awesome debut on the radio and I'm stuck at home. Jamesy has texted and said if I want Derby to stay up I need to sell my season ticket - if I could guarantee it I bloomin would!! Come on u Rams.

Am also unable to do the normal exercise regime as am stuck at home until morning so am developing a new home-based one that's going to work great - will update you at the end of the week. Involves weights, golf and all sorts of stuff - quite pleased on a monday night!!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam