Saturday 29 September 2007

Saturday Morning Spin

Didn't get up til 6:30 this morning - was awake at 5:20 as normal but didn't get out of bed for another hour - lazy toad eh!!

Was on my two wheeled self propelled stallion for the first time in ten days and wasn't sure whether I'd remember the technique. Imagine my surprise to find it's just like riding a bike!!! (Have been reading the very rude but very funny Viz.co.uk website this week - love the top tips and letterbocks - truly great but be warned very, very rude in places!!).


Did a steady 13.5mph for 22 and a little bit miles and went exactly to the route planned - see last night's post. Also tested out my new cycling gear - pic below, don't laugh at the spindlier legs than on the 2006 model sid....


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam