Thursday 13 September 2007

Lunchtime Post

Out on the bike at 6:10 this morning as it was too dark before then, haven’t fitted a front light yet as have a rechargeable one on order (if it doesn’t arrive today I’ll swap light from Stealth over to the Giant so I can get out tonight after Janette has been shopping). The ride this morning was a little slower than last nights formula one speed run but was still a respectable 14.7mph over 12 miles. Am going to swap the back wheel off the Stealth to the Giant and swap the tyres round for the front wheels so will get even faster. Thoroughly expect to be arriving back home before I’ve set off in the near future and near light speed travel is definitely on the cards the way things are going (listen out for a sonic boom if you're in the Ashbourne area, early doors).


Weigh-in day today and am expecting a pound on. Haven’t stuck to the task well enough this week but 14st 7lbs will be okay, am not getting hung up on small gains and am almost happy at 14½ stone. Am thinking about going to see my GP to see what he thinks, I can remember ages ago him saying 14stone when it seemed pie in the sky that I could ever get anywhere near it so it might be that he said 14st something and I’ve redefined it in my head – we’ll see. Anyway it’s about time I started feeling a bit more positive about what I’ve achieved thus far – who’d have thought I’d be moaning about being 14.5 stone when seven months ago I was near-as-damnit 19 stone!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam