Monday 3 September 2007

Monday 3rd Sept - The day today

Bad start to the day, had two bowls of sultana bran and blew all healthy options for the day in the first hour of the day (was on top of things yesterday and reckon my syn count would be below recommendation so maybe it’s not too bad - am starting a food diary again today need to get on top of things).

Anyhoo, it didn’t get better although was up at 5:30 I was tinkering about with stuff planning to set off at 6:10 and do a perfect 10 mile sort of a run. This didn’t quite pan out as planned as I couldn’t find a key for the shed to get my bike out. Thanks Phil, let’s store all keys in the pockets of your coat from now on that makes a lorra lorra sense (can't quite get sarcasm across in text form so just imagine that last sentance spoken with a vicious streak of sarcasm!).

Anyway, got off about 6:15 and it was cold. Had to nip back in and get me hi-viz coat - it's the end of the summer as we know it and I feel cold.



Did a weird sort of a ride that got me to the paper-shop at about 6:52 which was good and ended at 7:05ish which was almost okay and covered the requisite 10 miles (10.08 to be precise) so in a way it wasn’t too bad.


Am hoping to fetch Janette’s bike back from Repair Shop later today – wonder what the damage will be this time?

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam