Friday 21 September 2007

Solid 90 at Whiston Hall Golf Club

Played a round with my dad and uncle Michael at Whiston Hall on the Stoke Road about ten miles from Ashbourne give or take. Couldn't putt to save my life but still went round in an admirable 90 (in my view). Hit some really solid drives just cocked up a few of the approach shots as wasn't judging yardages very well.


When got back set about sorting clothes out to make some space in wardrobe and what have you. Chucked out loads of pairs of 40" trousers and XXL shirts, came across a couple of pics in the bottom of one cupboard which am going to put on myspace later and some ace old T-shirts including this Sabbath Headless Cross Tour 89 Shirt (think it's my kid brother's really, can't remember seeing em on that tour??).




Probably mid-80s look at that mega drum kit!



Paul playing with Big Lix - mid to late 90's I reckon.


Paul, 2007 in a vintage 89 Sabbath Headless Cross Tour Shirt!!!, wahey it fits again!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam