Sunday 16 September 2007

End of the Week Stats Roundup

Cycling stats to be proud of!! Have seriously ramped up the mileage this week - it was the only target I set for myself that I met!! All the Food Optimising targets I set I missed - need to get on board again proper style!! Have added new stats for Golf - ace eh?!? - shows that I've added distance to my driving but suffered a loss of accuracy. Can work on both!!




Janette is away for ten days now (taking her handicapped brother to Gran Canaria for a his 50th birthday) so am going to need to be creative on the exercise front as cycling is out as have got the two ankle-biters to look after! This is an opportunity to get on with some weights at home and the gym at work and to put in twenty minutes a day on the golf swing (if don't get too bored!!) - we'll see!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam