Thursday 13 September 2007

Week 29 Weighin - 14st 7lbs - 1lb gain

You know those weeks where you've done everything right, followed the plan to the letter, done plenty of exercise and the scales still say you've not lost weight?

Well, this ISN'T one of those weeks!!!

I knew two days ago I was not going to be looking at a set of friendly scales come Thursday. Why? Lost it a bit at the weekend, then bike broke down the other night so had a bit of me mums millionaire shortbread to make up for the disappointment (shortbread with a layer of caramel topped off with a layer of dark chocolate - about a 100,000 syns but worth every one of em...). And if I'm honest that's kind of how I've been for the last few weeks picking at stuff I shouldn't and kind of carbon offsetting it by doing loads of miles on the bike. I think in a roundabout way I'm probably happy where I am at the mo - that might be it???

Either that or a good kick up the ass is required!! Am gonna have a think on it.

Just done 13 miles on the bike tonight (25 for the day), I reckon at a good pace (15mph+) although will know for sure in the morning. Think there's about 92miles on the clock at the moment and should have it up to at least 115 by this time tomorrow night (am camping out with the kids tomorrow night so that might affect the possibilities of getting the last 35 miles done on Saturday although am committed to getting at least one of my four things done this week and getting 150 would feel like an achievement of some sort after all this mediocrity I've been doing!


Note: weekly avg weight loss going to be under 2lbs next week if not careful!


The flatlining continues! As long as it don't start going up above 14st 7lbs I'm okay for now.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam