Thursday 6 September 2007

The Evening Post - Week 28 Weigh-in

A small victory! 2lb loss on last week, 4st 5lbs weight loss overall since this February. Fact is that I've only lost about 2lbs since start of July but hell, at least it's in the right direction. Have stopped smoking and been on hols since then.

Not really done anything different but am going to post some pictures. Janette made some burgers from the Slimming World 100 Free Original Recipes book which were really nice so am feeling jolly full and semi-pleased with myself at this moment!

Am going to get that mp3 file sorted of my mention on Radio Derby in a bit. so check back tomorrow!


Up to date weight figures - 14st 6lbs - lowest I've been in a hundred years or so...



Weight over time, click on image to see it in a readable format!! clearly see the weight loss plateauing at start of July but weight is still going down slowly!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam