Sunday 15 July 2007

Weekend Update of all things

Been a good weekend in some respects and and a bad 'un in others. Weather has been diabolical today when me and Lucy were supposed to go to the Highland Gathering in Ashbourne. However, managed to get sunburnt yesterday - see pics in previous post to see what I mean!

Mileage for bike was achieved - 102.606 at an average of 12.5 mph which is okay as I now to do the Tour De Ashbourne run which means plenty of hill climbing and one short 32.3mph max descent.

Me and Lucy went swimming this morning which was okay - Lucy's only just seven so she's not yet brill at it but she did manage 24 widths of the pool with me in close attendance - I'm not the greatest swimmer in the world so it was good for me to get back into the swing.

Golf was lousy again - managed a few pars but got hacked off from the start when pulled my first drive and because Ashbourne Golf Club is such a mess for club golfers at the moment I couldn't find my ball which wasn't a great start and for the last four holes I picked the ball up in a bit of a huff - blame it on stopping smoking. On the positive side the majority of drives found the fairway if a little bit shorter than of late.

Stopping smoking is going very well apart from the behavioural changes - mood, irritable - no good excuse for it but at least I'm off the ciggies. 2 weeks in and so far it's okay.

Food Optimising is going much better - have not strayed from the path at all so am expecting a better result tomorrow if we weigh in monday - am continuing to weigh in on Thursdays in any case for sake of consistency in my records.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam