Thursday 26 July 2007

Weigh-in Result - Managed to maintain

It says something about Food Optimising that I've been able to maintain 14st 7lbs and survive my two kid's birthdays in as many weeks with the inherent cake issues that brings in. My consultant C told me "The most under-recognised achievement in slimming is maintaining" and by crikey, is she right? (yes she is!). Have had a right old time of late with one thing and another and I totally expected a gain this week so to stay the same actually feels grrrrrreat.

Will update with stats and stuff in due course. July has been really slow for me weight-loss-wise but it's coincided with stopping smoking so am not totally disappointed really. The good news is I'm alright in my head now, have not had a beer for three weeks (as of tomorrow) and am going to keep dry this weekend so I'll have done a solid four weeks before I jet off to Spain.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam