Saturday 28 July 2007

Target mileage achieved 8am Saturday


I did loads of miles yesterday by doing two circuits of the Mappleton loop (about 5 miles a go) for both rides. So this morning I only needed 4 miles to get the hundred target up and got a little bit on top of that too.

Total mileage 102.23, 33mph tops, 12.9 avg, 7hrs 54 mins in the saddle. Weekly average total miles has gone up from 99.7 something to 99.91 so I reckon next week I should get it to say I'm averaging a hundred miles per week! Average speed is also up and knocking on a 13mph averages's door methinks that could be next week's primary target!!
Am going to start next weeks mileage tomorrow because next Sunday there'll be no cycling as I'll be jetting off to sunny Spain - have I mentioned that before?? Golf later so no more cycling today (unless I'm feeling energetic). Will post on Golf later as well and why I've not been posting on it (there must be a reason....)

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam