Monday 16 July 2007

16-07-07 Virtuous Weekend pays off - 14st 7lbs on Monday morning.

Good news and stuff – got into work, had a quick weigh 14st 7lbs – well pleased (it will go down by time of proper weigh-in tonight and should be well-down by Thursday). Feel like I’m back on track and can still do it! Stuck to the actions pretty much over the weekend (didn't explode the biscuit barrel, but then again didn't buy any biscuits either) - zero alcohol, stuck to Slimming World’s healthy extras for cereals, checked out Slimming World's website (http://www.slimming-world.com/) for a bit of inspiration. Not only that but my Slimming World consultant emailed me with a whopping list of things to try and a lot of reassurance - couldn't see the wood for the trees a bit last week so that helped tremendously!

Not only, but also – got up a bit late this morning (5:45) so was late on my bike ride and only clocked up 8.5miles – however, because I was late I whizzed those 8.5 miles at 13.6mph average – over a 1mph faster than last weeks overall average so well chuffed indeed.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam