Wednesday 25 July 2007

Oh my giddy aunt - what do you look like?


Blimey, here's something I wouldn't have considered five months ago! Only me wearing cycle shorts (and size medium at that I might add). Not totally sure about the slightly camp pose but luckily the picture is slightly out of focus - the camera evidently has a lens self-protection mode!


While on the biking info side I've managed to do an average of nine miles per ride this week and have over 54 miles on the clock with four days to go so well ahead of schedule.


Not been running tonight as I was late getting away from work. Hoping to get cracking again tomorrow. On the positive side my knees are getting a break which is nice for them!


Hoping the Garmin will arrive tomorrow.




No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam