Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tuesday Turmoil

Cymbals Collected - No exercise tonight!
Got over to Nottingham after the meeting finished - it didn't start until 5:30 so ended up not getting home until 8:30. Decided not to do any exercise tonight, am waiting for result of Sheffield Wednesday vs Derby result then off to bed. Have bought the hi-hats so I've got two complete sets of drums if I want em.

Paiste Alpha 13" hi-hats

Evening Dilema
Remembered a meeting at 5pm when got to work. Am in a big old meeting all day and have to go to Nottingham to pick up some Paiste Alpha hi-hat cymbals I won on Ebay last night. Dilemma is where the evening exercise is going to fit in - hopefully it'll be dry and I get out on the bike or something.

Early Biking

Out on bike about 6am ish. Did 12miles in52 minutes which was slow at 13.9mph average but in my defence it was slippy out there and I did have Ashbourne's always on red traffic lights to contend with. Good news is that have made a decision about cycling - have been taking it easy and just chasing mileage uptil now - am making it harder by making a requirement of each ride to have a dirty big hill in it! So for todays spin I went up the Derby Bypass which was okay, I suppose that's the test, really, if out of breath and legs aching at the top then it meets the criteria!!

Got up late at 5:20, bit tired. B.P. 123/86/58 which is not good again.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam