Saturday 19 January 2008

Saturday and back on the air!

Cycling Goal done

Went out and did 8.5 miles this morning. Had intended going running but weather blooming awful. Might still do that run, it all depends.


71.65miles, avg 14.00 on the nail.

Big run hopefully today. Am hoping to have a go at my half-marathon in an hour when me brek has settled down and digested a bit. Have done all prep - have lights, bananas, water, gps, ipod all set up and prepped a route on monday that's going to be grand. Said to Janette last night, won't set the alarm am on autopilot so I'll be up at 5:00, whoops, 9 hours later, 6:47 and not out of bed!!


Lost my bloomin internet connection last night which was a wee bit irritating but back on the air now.


B.P. this morning 113/84/54 not good but not too far off either.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam