Friday 11 January 2008

Thank flip it's Friday

Amazon Recommends - How does this work??
Amazon recommended for me "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion, who while I can respect the fact that she's in darned good shape for her age and is a good singer is no way the sort of music I like. But here's bizarreness for you - they've recommended that for me because I bought us a toaster a month or two back when we needed a new one??

19:15 Gym Goal Achieved
Got the third session of the week out the way. Jolly good! Did 25 mins on treadmill starting at 11.5, upping to 12 before finishing on 14 for last couple of minutes. 5.04km and 501cals, did a new best on the Concept2 Rower - 5000m in 20:54.0 for a very miserly (in my view) 317 kcal but it's a massive increase in total distance so am well pleased even though me bum got numb with 1400m to go!!


Running Goal Achieved - 15.81miles in two sessions


Garmin Training Center Stats - click on image to zoom


Route in Motionbased, Googlemapped
Slower pace today 10:35/mile which is odd cause it felt quicker than the other day, but hey-ho it was dead icy. That's my excuse. Stopped for a leak up Ashbourne as well that might be a factor am not considering.


B.P. Up
There you go, jinxed myself up today at 129/87/53 this morning.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam