Monday 7 January 2008

Manic Monday

20:30 Final Post - Had another look at TimesHealth.co.uk
Am not 100% sure of it as yet but like the way you can sort of evaluate your exercise. It's revealed that a hard slog on the bike in the wind this morning and one of my best ever Gym sessions isn't quite as good as a round of golf and a bike ride.




18:30 Solid Gym Sess!
30 mins on treadmill at 10.7 for 5.5km and 554kcal, 3000m on rower in 12:39.3 for 188kcal
A little bit further on each than in recent weeks - am off to Aldi now for some low-cal stuff to stock freezer up with. Am back on a mission now!

13:00 Alcohol-Free Zone
Also worthy of a mention is that I'm now into day 6 of zero alcohol - last year I manage 99 days uptil Derby winning the Play-off Championship at Wembley so I know I can do it. Janette has hidden all the alcohol away as well which helps! Have been looking on the TimesHealth site again and I must say I like it - it's worth signing up to even if only for the free pedometer.
http://www.timeshealth.co.uk/

12:47 Impending Disaster on Horizon
Have been on scales this morning and Xmas backlash is about to happen. 15 stone dead on according to scales so am going to need to work hard this week to turn that round and get back to a maintain by Thursday. Am in no way surprised at this - I couldn't believe the half-pound loss last week so kind of expected it coming. Three and half pounds by Thursday is do-able though so am not going to lose sleep on it. Just be good!! Have started doing a food-diary again after Nicky in the web-team gave me one this morning. Hopefully that will give me some extra focus.


Motionbased screen print of ride this morning - says it's less than 16 miles which is surprising.
Link to Googlemap: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=http:%2F%2Ftrail.motionbased.com%2Ftrail%2Fkml%2Fepisode.kml%3FepisodePkValues%3D4731617&ie=UTF8&z=13&om=1


07:00 Steady cycling in the wind and rain - 16 miles in 1hr 20mins ish in a right old wind and pouring down with rain like last night. Commited I must be. Does that sound a bit Yoda'ish?

05:20 Blood pressure a bit better again : 132/82/59 wonder if that's the lack of alcohol kicking in?

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam