Wednesday 2 January 2008

Back on the road again

Final Update
Just been checking back in time, today is six months since I stopped smoking. Top stuff eh!

Back in the Gym as well!!
Did a session in the gym after work. Well pleased, did a steady 20 minutes on treadmill - started at 10.5 to see if foot'd have it, upped it to 11 after eight minutes and did last five minutes at 12. Jolly good stuff, hurts more when am walking on it than running on it if that makes any sense at all?? Did 2500 metres on rower in 10mins 11secs which I was pretty pleased with. Also did 3 reps of 10 x biceps curls and triceps pushdowns on 9 to finish off. Which all in all I was pleased with.

Couple of pictures from last day!
Bryony from work sent me a couple of pics on Facebook from last day at work before Xmas break.

Me pretending I know what I'm doing! David in background with the strat guitar. John and Sean next to window doing their best Smashie and Nicey impressions.

Alan throwing some shapes on his mighty axe!!!

Back on the Road again
Mum and Dad and me uncle Peter brought me biking stuff back yesterday afternoon when they came over for lunch. Got the old Giant out this morning did two laps of the Mappleton loop and up the Park for I reckon 14/15 miles - bloomin GPS had low battery warning on it so I didn't even bother setting it up.

Poorly foot is a bit better this morning but don't think I'll be able to run on it properly for a day or two. Going to try it out on treadmill later just in case for ten minutes or something.


Food Optimising Again
Back on Yog Surprise for breakfast so the weight should start coming off again from today on in. No more alceehol so there's a load of calories that will be saved as well.

b.p. 139/92 a bit high - excitement of back to work perhaps...

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam