Tuesday 8 January 2008

All the Sevens 77!

19:30 Another solid Gym sess
32 mins on treadmill at 10.9. A little tiddly bit quicker and ramped it up a bit as I went. Had Rich from Design on treadmill next to me who was going at 13.5 so when I got to two minutes to go I ramped my machine up to same speed. Blimey, he's fit (but then again, he's ten years younger) I was pretty much flat out for them two minutes hanging on in there for dear life!

Did another 3000meters on the concept2 rower which was a solid 12mins 52seconds. A good session in my view! Am going to fix that puncture in a minute so can get some more biking done tomorrow although it's blowing a gale at the moment so we'll have to wait a bit, first!

7:30 Back on The Road Running again
Done a 7.6 something mile run in 1hr 20mins so pleased with that. Will get stats sorted out later. It felt slower but comfier with the Asics Gel running shoes I got for Chrimbo but have just uploaded into Motionbased and in actual fact it was 7.84 miles at a speed of 5.8mph which is .1 faster than my last run. Onwards and upwards! Hadn't planned to run but had a puncture so no choice as bike number two is still over in Darley Dale!


Link to google map of route taken.

05:10 All the Sevens 77!
Wahey Blood pressure down to 134/77/59 - first time have got into the seventies for some time. Wonder if there's a link with this being the seventh day of zero alcohol??

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam