Saturday 12 January 2008

Derby's make or break what will it be??

Goods new on the horizon...

Have got my tickets booked to see Rich Hall at Derby Assembly Rooms on 28th February and only a couple of weeks until my new bike comes. Which is a good thing really, hopefully weather will start turning soon cause am not taking it out if it's wet, no.


DCFC Nightmare Continues
Same old, same old. 80 minutes we're looking like getting at least a draw but hang on... can we snatch defeat at the death of the game? course we can! How many points I wonder have we thrown away in the last ten minutes of a game? Championship next year so will get more games for my money at least!!!

Liz's hubbie Ian who's a toon army fan came with us today as P.J. decided he didn't want to go and he says "Oh, it's only Sibiersky, he can't score" when he came on as sub in 80th minute. What does Sibiersky do with his first touch??... straight in the back of the net ... Same old, same old... He's a good sort though Ian, after all stick I give him about Newcastle I thought he'd be laughing his socks off, he just says 'oh dear' after his dazzlingly inaccurate prediction.

Took Lucy Swimming for an Hour
Not proper exercise really but we did 30 widths and plenty of messing about so it counts as exercise. Lucy much better than last time we went swimming, made plenty of progress, bless her. Only had an hour as had to be back for DCFC but will be going again soon.

Steady 6 mile run.
I went out for a run this morning. Jeez, it wasn't half icy but somehow I've gone a bit faster than ever have done before over a 5miles+ route. Pace was 9:51 and avg mph was 6.1 - that's grand!! Last mile or two was a bit of a beggar with saturday papers on my back and the route back hadn't had any sun on it and was literally like an ice rink in loads of places, ran on the main Clifton road whenever I could.

Motionbased link
GoogleMap link

Bad BP late getting up.
Got up late this morning (8:00) so I was kind of anxious about getting everything done before the New Improved (hopefully) Derby County wipe out Wigan with dazzling skills of Savage, Mills, Robert and the fella from Tottenham who I can't remember. Expecting great things!!

B.P.: 137/87/63

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam