Tuesday 10 June 2008

Tuesday new routine working fine now.

Did 8 mile according to Training Center on the FCR1 last night (went out at 9pm so had lights on) it should be more like ten but the damned thing was playing up as it sometimes does and switches itself off. I reckon it does this when the memory is too full - it's supposed to throw out the oldest data and keep the newest stuff but I wonder whether it can handle it properly at the speed I go!!! Am going to delete a load of stuff tonight.

Got up at 4:30, didn't want to but couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I might as well get up. Read a little bit, tinkered on computer, went running at 5:30. Got 22.5 miles on the clock so far which is good.

Set off on the normal route back to front and as I was approaching home it didn't seem to be near 5 miles so added a little route through the posh bit of Clifton and then back down the Lichfield Road, it came to 5.4 miles in the end so goal met. Then me and Phil went up town on the bikes and we did a little bit quicker yesterday which is good, Phil did the big hill in one go which is better than yesterday and shows he already doing better.

Not best pleased with Phil who has managed to break my LCD TV. Have put an insurance claim and we'll see how we get on. Funnily, enough (if I can be funny about it) Tesco sent the insurance renewal the same day as I made the claim so didn't even need to dig the insurance papers out to ring em up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Ouch*

Good luck with the insurance claim.

Paul said...

manu thanks will need it with my recent record with claims!!

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam